In charge of the visual design for updates to the Weight Watchers Tracker Application. All updates happened in 2 week sprints covering both IOS and Android.
After collaboration with the stakeholders at Weight Watchers, I would then discuss the updates with development and make sure we were paying attention to each operating systems framework and design patterns.
These features included:
– Scanning barcodes to add ingredients or meals to the application
– Adding product descriptions
– Tracking eating and exercise
– Search capabilities both online and offline
- Date June 15, 2012
- Tags iOS, Mobile UI, Visual Design